file management

please tell me the meaning of supporting primitives for manipulating files and directories with respect to the operation of operating system in file management .......

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Engineers: Actually I am working in a huge factory (70 000 m2) I want to make employees (at least 6) to communicate easily using small communication devices... What systems...
AMD launched APU (Accelerated processing unit) range of fusion microprocessor in India. Here AMD combines central processing and graphical processing capabilities in a single chip and bring a supercomputer like...
Hello CEans,​ Continuing our journey to Know your CEan..This time we have a CE-Ace which is going to complete an year very soon here,she is one of the active CEan,...
The world watched with eyes wide open when the Japanese Giant Honda presented their first humanoid robot “Asimo”.* This little child sized, astronaut like robot which can run at a...
I was recently invited by TED as speaker. I met the most amazing people who are doing game-changing stuff. I spoke on Why do we become Entrepreneurs and this was...