Few of the job applications we've received ... (funny)

I'm simply copy-pasting them from our inbox. Engineering standards in India should go up.

See -

Name: Anoop | Contact Phone: 96XXXXX67 | CE ID: an---l

I wish to work with CrazyEngineers Team because:
This is very useful

Article:
Impress us with your original, unpublished article of about 500-800 words max. Do not send link(s) to any existing article.

Name: anchit pXXXX | Contact Phone: 99XXXXX48 | CE ID: aXXXXXXc

i m intrested in technology.............

Article:
o
Name: vinay | Contact Phone: +91XXXXXXX23 | CE ID: yaXXXXXx

i am an engineering student. i am pursuing instrumentation engineering.i beleive in"gyaan baatne se badhta hai".....so i will join u as a dedicated friendand will help this site in all possible ways.......

Article:
i will link u to my own blog which can be accessed by clicking this link given below i assure u totally that this is my blog and evrything written in this blog is by me.....

Name: hariXXXX | Contact Phone: 95XXXXXX95 | CE ID: #-Link-Snipped-#

be cause it will help in my future

Article:
Impress us with your original, unpublished article of about 500-800 words max. Do not send link(s) to any existing article.
Note: Applicant's email ID does not even exist!

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    OK , I understand that you are frustrated biggie, but pointing out them like this , will they be again active here?

Excusing them will help them too.. sorry If i am rude.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Name: vinay | Contact Phone: +91XXXXXXX23 | CE ID: yaXXXXXx

i am an engineering student. i am pursuing instrumentation engineering.i beleive in"gyaan baatne se badhta hai".....so i will join u as a dedicated friendand will help this site in all possible ways.......

Article:
    i will link u to my own blog which can be accessed by clicking this link given below i assure u totally that this is my blog and evrything written in this blog is by me.....
    This is really funny . ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    OK , I understand that you are frustrated biggie, but pointing out them like this , will they be again active here?

Excusing them will help them too.. sorry If i am rude.
    Frankly speaking, we don't want them here. Do you think they'll contribute any value? We'd rather have them as guests, look at the posts and go away.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yeah , we dont want them there!
    Posting like this will avoid others too from copying , but people who have original articles and if they are in dilemma they fear of participating!
    I have observed this in few of people!

Or else ,you are rite we dont need them as they just ask for free projects etc etc ๐Ÿ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    did you reply to these mails biggie :?:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CIVILPRINCESS
    did you reply to these mails biggie :?:
    Nope, I did not.
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    The standard of engineering in India is much lower than you think!
    Pointing someone like this is not a healthy sign & sends bad message to the visitors of CE.
    In India we will find such people in every street & every corner & its better to ignore them. Moreover you can't guarantee that every individual who does such acts is lame.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    English-Scared
    Yeah , we dont want them there!
    Posting like this will avoid others too from copying , but people who have original articles and if they are in dilemma they fear of participating!
    I have observed this in few of people!

Or else ,you are rite we dont need them as they just ask for free projects etc etc ๐Ÿ˜€
    I second you E_S,because seeing this few people may be nervous thinking they may also be portrayed like this!Not all are frightened of putting up their own article but may be one or two.In that case we must not lose them!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I disagree. People who fear, will not apply in the first place. Even today, the applications we're receiving contain articles copy pasted from various sources. Lot of students STILL think they won't get caught as they copied their stuff from various websites and not just one.

Now whether to point this out in public is good or not - everyone is entitled to having his/her opinion. We aren't here just to collect the masses to tell the world how big we are and that's the reason we make joining CE a choice. Everything is open to everyone even without joining; so only those who think they will find value register. Its very easy to boost the registration count by closing down the project ideas section to guests.

I personally don't mind losing out 100 to pick 1.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I personally don't mind losing out 100 to pick 1.
    Well said Biggie !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just curious to know Is there anyone here who go for a walk or do some exercise daily?
hello frnd, i am new with this technology and am doing E&C. and i want know about designing of VLSI. so please help me about same. thank you regard uma...
HI,m new to CE,....rite nw m in 2nd yr n m wrried reguarding my internship...cause i dnt really have a source........can u help me plz..
I have this Seagate Freeagent 250GB hard0disk One fine day i wake to find- Its crashed! I realyl dont think I have been man handling it as it was all...
Hi all friends I want to do automotive electronics engineering after completing my Btech in electronics and comm engineering. i googled much but can't find any useful information about it....