Feeling special being a CEan!!!

First of all i could like to thank whole CE team for their contribution in making this site so much easier, knowledgeable, encouraging and helpful for engineers.

Actually i was confused where to post this but then after i saw this chit-chat corner....
Nothing much special to say but i don't know why i am just getting love with this site.
Even it became my habit to check CE more than FB ๐Ÿ‘. Helpful blogs(especially small talk and VoiCE), nice discussions, active members more over active staff and freaking awesome stuff to get aware of which cant even discussed in normal life. The much i am reading the more i am getting in love with the site and technical environment. Well some of you guys will think I got crazy or something but really after reading all this stuff i m actually asking this question that what is the problem being crazy if you actually love it and going to enjoy it whole life.

Won't bore you guys more whoever reading this but just so much thankfull to CE team that i cant even express in words. Love you guys. Keep It Up. ๐Ÿ˜

-- [CoMm0nMaN]

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @CoMmOnMan We are glad to have you here and more than glad to know that you love it.
    It is dedicated CEans like yourself that make the site as awesome it is. If truth be told, we all love being here as much as you do. Feel free to take part in discussions and keep visiting often.

We hope to see you go long way with the community!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome ๐Ÿ˜

We hope you will enjoy here.

PS: The finger pointing upwards would make more sense in all the posts your make here ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello every one.I am the final year student of b.tech in computer science stream . I learned programming languages like c,java,php,c# and technologies jsp and asp.net. I want to be...
Hey guys, Didn't saw anyone discussing gaming at all? Is everyone just digging the books? Discuss about the games you played, upcoming releases, your views, gaming hardware here. Recent games...
Which is the best service provider for Data card? Also mention the tariff rates of Tamilnadu. I Cant get exact answer in Google!!
I AM A FINAL SEMESTER B.E (Hons.) CHEMICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT FROM BITS-PILANI UNIVERSITY..... RIGHT NOW I AM WORKING AS A RESEARCH TRAINEE AT UNILEVER RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT , BANGALORE.... MY...
For more details check this out :: https://www.thinkdigit.com/Software/Windows-8-allegedly-leaked-far-ahead-of_10355.html