Features you want to add in existing Smartphones

No matter how our current technologies are advanced, there is still room for improvement and new hardware opens up new possibility of features in current gadgets.
I suppose most of us are using smart phones and we defenetly want something extra and usefull should be added in our phones.
What new improvement you want to add to current smartphones?

My suggestion:
Add speed dial emergency number to all phones not only 911/100 but we can able add any number to speed dial on 1 to 9.
In case of emergency people only can dial 911/100 but, I think this is not very useful specially in countries in India where police or disaster management is close to zero.
In case of accidents. other people should able to dial pre-configured 1-9 numbers to inform the friend of injured person.
I think this feature can be implemented in any phone irrespective of OS, smartness.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A few things I want -

1. A camera that actually works in low light conditions without capturing 'grainy' images.

2. A display that lets me feel the texture or gives me a sense of touch - as if I'm touching a real object.

3. An 'easy' mode for people who aren't very fond of complicated GUI.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A few things I want -

1. A camera that actually works in low light conditions without capturing 'grainy' images.

2. A display that lets me feel the texture or gives me a sense of touch - as if I'm touching a real object.

3. An 'easy' mode for people who aren't very fond of complicated GUI.
    1)Nokia has promised to launch one lumia phone for better camera for night mode
    2)Todays smartphone allows the display to depict the water or anything you want but as you say, texture effect or creating a feeling that we had touched the real object will have what type of application in real world?Could you elaborate your expectation?
    3)I dont see a complicated UI in today's phones but the true fact is that it cannot be operated with ease by many educated people and they dont have the curiosity to explore it.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    1) Speaker module hidden inside touch-screen. You see those few small holes for speaker ? well that's I don't want it. I want touch-screen with nothing but plain screen covering every edge of the gadget.

2) No buttons on front side of the phone.

3) No camera, I never use it hence I don't want it.

4) Unlocked bootloader & dual-boot feature!

5) More responsive motion sensors.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Universe Today's infographic on fifty amazing facts about Earth makes interesting reading: https://www.universetoday.com/101604/50-amazing-facts-about-earth/
With the leaked images surfacing, we now know that the curved screen smartphone from LG is very much real. Called the LG G Flex - the smartphone is said to...
H CEasn, This thread is purely ddedicated to post the links or videos of TEDx and lets see how many want to enjoy it.I would roll the dice first and...
For the first time a crazy Russian guy take photo of Egypt pyramid from top of anothre one and this how a Egypt pyramid looks like when taken from another...
Facebook has established its first office in Israel, an office anchored so far by a data analytics company recently bought by the world's largest social networking site. Facebook today confirmed...