Features In Samsung Galaxy SIII - You'd Like To See?

Samsung Galaxy SII phone is already a hit phone in the market, also called as the best Android phone available. The phone has excellent hardware and awesome features. That said, I'd like to know what new features you'd like to see in the next version of the Samsung Galaxy S phone?

Replies

• Ujwal Agarwal
    Ujwal Agarwal
    Nice post u got there buddy!
    I guess a 3D display is a must. Dual core processor. A GPU from nvidia to take gaming to the next level. Free lifetime navigation like that on the Nokia N8. A 12(possibly more) megapixel camera with a xenon flash.
    These are a few things i'd like to see on the next galaxy....
    😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Galaxy SII already had dual core processor, right? Not sure whether 3D display is popular on phones.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have seen that Channel has got more preference over BufferedStreams.Suppose i have writeen a program to copy a file.If i use Channel there then the speed with which the...
Lenovo has taken a lead in adopting the newly accepted rupee symbol on their hardware for Indian customers. The Think Centre M60e desktop is India's first to have a rupee...
Facebook, after learning from Sony Qriocity and PSN network hacks has released a new program to reward the researchers and engineers who report bugs in Facebook's site. If you sign...
Hello All, I,Abhishek Jain worked as a software engineer in TCS.I have done my Engg. in Mechatronics from Manipal Institute of Technology.Since,I am a Mechtronics engg.,I am really interested in...
hi..... friends my self arpit jain btech 2nd year civil engineering udaipur india i require an idea for making a college level project based on civil it more better if...