favorite subject in electrical engg.

guys....can u pleez tell me best answer for this interview ques dat "which ws ur fav sub in electrical engg nd ezplain one topic frm dis"
i hav dne btech in ee nd i m a fresher nd lukin for best oppurtunity.......๐Ÿ˜ฒ
so pleeeeez help becoz nothing ws my so favourite during whole crse...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    My favourite sub are electrical ckt analysis and machines because they are interesting concepts and practical sub
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hi mnvi, please take care that you don't use sms text on this forum. It is some times hard to decipher the meaning.
    Anyway I agree with NM, I have done a little in electrical circuit analysis and machines.I really liked that subject. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    Network theory and Machines for me till now! But you must figure out your favorite subject! I mean, come on. They may ask you questions over it! And for you to be answerable, you must know that subject well ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    mnvi
    guys....can u pleez tell me best answer for this interview ques dat "which ws ur fav sub in electrical engg nd ezplain one topic frm dis"
    i hav dne btech in ee nd i m a fresher nd lukin for best oppurtunity.......๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    so pleeeeez help becoz nothing ws my so favourite during whole crse...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜
    Why don't you tell the interviewer the subject of which you have knowledge of?
    It is actually very simple. Try to answer this question yourself : What is your favorite subject?

I am not talking about marks but the subject which you has taken hold of you!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd prepare for such a question well in advance and study one subject really well. If such a question is asked, I'd tell the Interviewers about the topic I've already prepared well and ready to answer. With the question they've asked, they're actually giving you an opportunity to pick up any topic - and you can't afford to go wrong with it. So the bottom line is - be thorough in at least one subject. Pick up any easy subject and study well.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hey biggie, I think I am doing both commenting and questioning you.
    I think We can prepare even subtopics well. Let's say I am talking about Heat transfer. I don't think that the interviewers go in deep in that. They probably would expect that we know of present scenario of heat transfer subject in industry, isn't it?
    So it is only being good in our presentation will matter. However we can always have thorough understanding of subject in our mind.

I mean this is a silly doubt. But just thought it right to discuss. I mean the interviewers won't ask us formula or laws governing various things being recited word to word.
    What is your take on it? ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Interviewers themselves won't recall the formulas, but would definitely grill on basics.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thanks biggie, that was pretty silly. However I was a little confused. Thanks for the suggestion biggie.I am glad you thought it appropriate to reply. I am quite confident now!
  • mnvi
    mnvi
    thnx guys...bt i am still confused which topic should i prepare,the easiest one which will include least number of querries...and i dont like circuit analysis....
    and one more thing the favorite subject i am telling should be related to the job....eg if i am giving an interview in a company and i am saying hydro power generation was my favourite topic(which actualy was)...then they will definately say that this is of no use in our company...???...then.......๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    Then tell them that I am good in whatever I do. I will be good in what your company requires in no time!
  • sau
    sau
    i agree with andykane. They may not say that there is no use of this in industry. What i think is that they would test you on the same. If you have really got that spark, you would perform well anywhere.
  • mnvi
    mnvi
    okkk...thanku so much all.....๐Ÿ˜€
    And happy holi....๐Ÿ˜€
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    mine is electrical machines 1 and 2. thoroughly conceptual. no learning by heart. if you know it, you know it completely, if you dont know it you dont know it. thats the beauty of machines.
  • ritesh05
    ritesh05
    network theory , electronics devices and circuit, electromagnetic waves theory so far these are the subject i like the most.
    network theory:- for me everything is a circuit from computer to any electronics devices because cannot possible without basic knowledge of it ( present world deal with ic's)
    electromagnetic waves theory because anything which deal with current (circuit theory ) ultimately related to field theory ( because static charges produces electric field and moving charges produces magnetic field)
    EDC :- human being is very profit oriented they want that devices which gives high output by taking low input. this subject is totally practical oriented with awsome concept specially designing part .it creates lots of interest.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

history: buildings were once constructed on cellars. there was no such thing as piles or raft foundations then. but these cellars were not intended to be living spaces. they were...
Hi, I have got this assignment from one of my friend who studies in kingston university. This relates with the subject of automatic control. That friend has given me this...
i had recently been to the IITM tech fest called CEA Fest'11. there were many events but the thing i thought worth covering for CE was their project on display....
If we don't use electronic fuel injection system what can we use alternately, if not efficiently? (Please name that system, give a small but relevant description and if possible start...
I m doing project on Active queue management for tht purpose i m doing simulation through OMNET++ So can any1 help me???