Father Wants Me To Do MBA but I'm Not Interested. What To Do?

i just had a discussion at home off late abt this.....my dad wants me to do MBA big time....but m more into technical field......not so interested in management n all.........so which one should i prefer.......n one more thing MBA can be done with correspondence also..........but not the same case with MS.........this piece of info was given by my friend is it so???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: The great MBA / MS / M.Tech Dilemma

pradeepdin
    i just had a discussion at home off late abt this.....my dad wants me to do MBA big time....but m more into technical field......not so interested in management n all.........so which one should i prefer.......n one more thing MBA can be done with correspondence also..........but not the same case with MS.........this piece of info was given by my friend is it so???
    First thing - please refrain from using SMS text on CE Forums.

Your dad wants you to do MBA and you are into Technical Field and not interested in management. In such a situation, you will have to talk to your father why he insists on you getting an MBA and what are his ideas.

Let us know what he says and then we'll take this discussion further. I'm moving above post to a new thread.
  • pradeepdin
    pradeepdin
    Re: The great MBA / MS / M.Tech Dilemma

ya ill surely do that

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi frnds pls forward some ideas or ppts on the topic digital image processing............
What will happen if, a step down transformer is connected with the secondary of an step up transformer and will this loose its main property?
The gamers and graphics freaks who were sick of NVIDIA had ATI to look for. However, the rumors that AMD discontinuing ATI brand have come true. The Tech Report says...
hi, plz suggest me some mini project topic & idea for it
Why java follows Unicode? I searched through books but couldn't find a reason. Can someone explain the need of Unicode in Java. Please be elaborate in replies. Thank you.