Father of Internet Search, Mr. Louis Monier quits Quil

Widely known as the father of Internet Search, Mr. Louis Monier has quit Cuil - the newly launched search engine.

Its interesting to note that Mr. Monier had quit Google about a year ago to join Cuil. Prior to Google, he was the head of search at ebay and co-founder/CTO of one of the first search engines AltaVista.

Mr. Monier will however remain as an advisor to Cuil. [​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Say, few years from now, you won't see the paper. PlasticLogic is all set to change the way we think about displays. Look here - www.plasticlogic.com Also look at...
Here's AD-II in the latest Microsoft-Seinfeld series. - Microsoft says its connecting with billions of people all over the world - [youtube]gBWPf1BWtkw[/youtube]
Hiiiiii!3 cheers to CE for uniting 20K! plz tell me abt virtual writing on screen,where u can make notes,save ur handwritten slides,share'em on net!
Hey...my 3rd semester is about to start and i m being oferd da subject "Fundamental Digital Logic" and "Network Analysis"...!! i requir help regarding da best books nd web links...!!!...
hi frnds, I am final yr student of electrical branch plzzzzzzzzz give me some ideas 4 minor projects.plzzzzzzzzzz answered me as fast as u can.......... ok