Fastest Web Browser: Google Chrome

Internet Explorer vs Firefox vs Opera vs Chrome vs Safari

Check out the link for Details
#-Link-Snipped-#

which contains the results of an extensive competitive speed test between five popular web browsers.
rates each browser in nine different categories.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thanks for the information mahesh....!
    Google chrome is the best ahhh..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's an old test. IE 8 has got significant improvement over its earlier versions.

One thing I like the most about Chrome is that it takes just a second to launch on my computer.

I've also noticed improved performance with IE 8!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    ya IE8 is a whole lot better than all the previous versions, but being a micsosoft product, i hesitate in using it!! its chrome/firefox for me!
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    i am using IE 8 ..it is nice in looking and have nice fonts...i really like it
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    IE 8 is nice !!! Firefox is Better, but when we deal with performance its chrome which the best out of the lot.

-CB
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I used to use Mozilla at home when I had internet , it was quite fast.

Chrome is also good.

I didnt try IE 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think The success is directly proportional to the positive attitude. You can never dream a success without a positive attitude Attitude: This can be spelt as follows: A =...
Q 1 ) what is 403 Forbidden error? Q 2) why this error 403 occurred? Q 3) What to Do When You Get a 403 Error?
Hi Guys, I have a question, How many of you people new Ceans and regular visitors are searching the forum and posting new threads?? I didnt search before posting this...
😁 hi all
Hi, All CE's . Now a days most of the research is going in Networking field.. because Network is an vast field where we can find number of real time...