Fastest Industrial Robot: Adept Quattro

Adept claims to have produced the world's fastest industrial robot, Quattro 😀 The following video demos shows Quattro's ability to pick and place with a WII remote powered platform.

The Adept Quattro™ s650H parallel robot is specifically designed for high-speed manufacturing, packaging, material handling and assembly. The Adept Quattro robot is the only parallel robot (or "delta robot") in the world that features a unique four-arm rotational platform designed for maximum speed, maximum acceleration and exceptional performance across the entire work envelope. Additionally, the powerful embedded amplifiers and compact controls in the Adept Quattro parallel robot make installation easy and enable saved workspace.

The video is just awesome. Take a look:

[video=youtube;mnJqYHp4vHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnJqYHp4vHw[/video]

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    cool robotics.😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi every1 iam doin M.tech in digital elex.have to choose my topic for project in the field of VHDL.plzz suggest me few topics.my id is
can anyone send seminar topic related to design with details of it
guys who can give me a good java project topic.... i'm having just 5 month to do it........thanks guys:smile:
Gray Powell (27), an Apple software engineer got drunk and left the next generation iPhone at a bar in San Jose. Apparently, Gray was testing the phone in real world...
Hi guys, I have attended a interview where they have asked me few questions, I need to know some... 1. what is the different between CGS system and MKS system?...