Farmer Friendly Solar based fencer and sprinkler

Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is basically divided into two parts.Firstly we have designed a microcontroller based solar tracking system successfully.In the next part we have decided to make use of the available solar energy for charging up a battery by making battery charger circuit which is being connected to mono stable multivibrator for electric fencing and to the automated water pump circuit for the sprinkler.So that we can provide the water requirement of the farm at the same time protect it from animals and thus making it farmer friendly by using renewable solar energy.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : We wanted to work and know more information about solar energy,solar panels as it is the most trending type of energy at the same time renewable also.And as we live in Chhattisgarh which is an agro based state so we wanted to design something that could we practically implemented as well as help the local people of here as we wanted our project which can be implemented for practical purpose.So these are the reasons why we decided to work on this topic.

Project Highlights : Our project should win this contest because we are making this project firstly wit making use of solar energy which is the most trending topic on which research and investments are going on and secondly we are not making this project for our own benefit but for the benefit of the farmers who all are in miserable state at present moreover our project would surely help in "sukha" days these farmers and we can say that Yes our project will help in reducing no of suicides of farmers by protecting their farms by atleast providing them the minimum requirement of safety to farm and water.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Bhilai Institute of Technology,Durg
City: Bhilai
State: Chhattisgarh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Video Entry:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey all! I'm new to this site and I think I can get help with the code I'm trying to write. I am new to wordpress, php and ajax and...
Quote: A Government order in November 2015 has made it mandatory for all road developers in the country to use waste plastic, along with bituminous mixes, for road construction. This...
Quote: Where do you see yourself in five years? Tell me about a time when you showed leadership. What is your biggest weakness? These are the standard questions that job...
Abstract: Energy cannot be created nor be destroyed but it can be converted from one form to another. Nearly all the mass of the atom is concentrated in a tiny...
A team of researchers at the University of Illinois have formulated a new battery design that will separate salt from sea-water, making it suitable for consumption. In addition to that,...