Farewell

Today is a farewell day for us in our college.

We Wish our juniors a good future

Replies

• Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    I didn't get it! Are you quitting CE???!!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    @Varsha: Hm. Not yet Varsha may be never.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dileep isn't quitting CE. I find it ridiculous.
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    You had written Bye CEans, that's why I got confused. It's nice that you are not leaving ce and you never should.๐Ÿ˜
    Anyways, All the Best for your future!!
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Ya it is ridiculous. My mistake. Really sorry for that.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    we have our farewell at the end of may.. i will miss my college ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Who wants to quit CE? ๐Ÿ˜€
    No one can never!
  • lal
    lal
    @dileep, bidding goodbye to your college and friends with lots and lots of memories. Thats one hard thing any one would ever not like to do! But it has to be like that.

Wish you a very bright future..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Dileep: You just can't quit CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Varsha0802
    You had written Bye CEans, that's why I got confused. It's nice that you are not leaving ce and you never should.๐Ÿ˜
    Anyways, All the Best for your future!!
    Thanks Varsha

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to break two pipes in one architectural drawing, who has a good tool to do this?
WagonR Think Big 2 Entrepreneurship Challenge ends on March 7 and interested candidates should submit their business ideas as soon as possible as the last date is approaching fast. Register...
Hello everyone! I'm glad to be here. I hope to find more friends and acquaintances and also another sets of knowledge that would bring up the best in everyone of...
CEans, We come together on CrazyEngineers with a purpose and over the years, we've built a professional community of engineering students and professionals. Many CEans spend considerable time of CE...
Without talking too much i will just say do read the idea and vote, if you like the idea Manish