Fake email from Maruthi Suzuki

dont get through this mail its fake i have seen in maruthi suziki homepage
many got this as email from naukri website even i too got it check and dont get into trouble

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What email ID did you get it from?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    From #-Link-Snipped-# to my ce mail id and they said that they have seen my profile in naukri.com and they liked my project so asking me to join
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    i had also got it once. Totally fake 😀
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    I think we have to block that id in all our mail ids
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I think you received a similar email. What was it about?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Oh yes #-Link-Snipped-# , I think you have seen the mail what I got, right? It was from #-Link-Snipped-#.
    They asked me to pay some fee so that they could some traveling tickets for my interview and blah blah.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony will release the firmware update for the PS3 machines in the next few hours. The latest firmware will address the issues with the 'sidetones'. Sidetone is basically a new...
I'm the man become part of IT company.. and i need the friendship of cs engineers for know about the whole life of software engineers... thank you
I am persuing B. Tech(I.T.) ,5th semester not from very renowned college. But I have got a chance for internship in TCS in coming summer vaccation. But reading the blog...
hi...😀 I'm new to CE and hope i can improve my knowledge through this wonderful website. Well...I'm doing my B.tech 4th year CSE . I'm mad about doing job in...
Abstract: Typically, in an auction, say of the kind used to sell art, the auctioneer sets a relatively low initial price. This price is then increased until only one bidder...