FAITH LOVE & CHEMICAL ENGINERING

I AM A FINAL SEMESTER B.E (Hons.) CHEMICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT FROM BITS-PILANI UNIVERSITY.....

RIGHT NOW I AM WORKING AS A RESEARCH TRAINEE AT UNILEVER RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT , BANGALORE....

MY PROFESSIONAL INTERESTS INCLUDE PETROLEUM REFINING, ENHANCED OIL RECOVERY, HEAT TRANSFER & FLUID FLOW OPERATIONS

WELL THE BOTTOM LINE IS : YOU WANT SOME..COME GET SOME

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For more details check this out :: https://www.thinkdigit.com/Software/Windows-8-allegedly-leaked-far-ahead-of_10355.html
i know that intensifier is used to increase the pressure intensity of liquid. I want to know about whether the temperature of water either change or not during operation. and...
plz tell me about the projects related to machinery in electrical,it should be based on latest technology. regards pooja
im a fourth year bsc.telecommunications engineering student at makerere university kampala...looking forward to joining the feild..currently doing industrial training at MTN Uganda..previously at CAA ugand
Hey guys... Am a mechanical engineer (say after 2 years experience).. How to search jobs abroad ?????