CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • SheldonCooper

MemberOct 5, 2011

Please elaborate."Failed to pay means what?"..Some error occurred,or any other difficulty?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 5, 2011

magnatron
    Hey all,
    I am trying for gate 2012 and applied online, but a failed to pay the cash on time (it was on yesterday 23rd sep 2011) what will I do? does the registration stays or not?
    Not quite sure. You will have to call their official phone number and find out.
    Cancel
  • hemal08ce094

MemberOct 10, 2011

magnatron
    Hey all,
    I am trying for gate 2012 and applied online, but a failed to pay the cash on time (it was on yesterday 23rd sep 2011) what will I do? does the registration stays or not?
    what happen not getting u r actual problem..failed to pay means...??? we can fill the online form till 17th ....so whats problem ???
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberOct 10, 2011

As you have not paid the said amount before the date, your registration stands cancelled. You should apply offline which has a last date till October 17.
    The forms should reach the IIT's office of your region on or before 24 October 2011.

P.S: I am quite unsure about which online process you are pointing at. Even offline forms are partly filled online.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register