failed to pay rs 1000 for GATE 2012

Hey all,
I am trying for gate 2012 and applied online, but a failed to pay the cash on time (it was on yesterday 23rd sep 2011) what will I do? does the registration stays or not?

Replies

• SheldonCooper
    SheldonCooper
    Please elaborate."Failed to pay means what?"..Some error occurred,or any other difficulty?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    magnatron
    Hey all,
    I am trying for gate 2012 and applied online, but a failed to pay the cash on time (it was on yesterday 23rd sep 2011) what will I do? does the registration stays or not?
    Not quite sure. You will have to call their official phone number and find out.
  • hemal08ce094
    hemal08ce094
    magnatron
    Hey all,
    what happen not getting u r actual problem..failed to pay means...??? we can fill the online form till 17th ....so whats problem ???
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    As you have not paid the said amount before the date, your registration stands cancelled. You should apply offline which has a last date till October 17.
    The forms should reach the IIT's office of your region on or before 24 October 2011.

P.S: I am quite unsure about which online process you are pointing at. Even offline forms are partly filled online.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Iocl z coming for campus placement. I want to sit for interview so need some help regarding types of questions asked and nature of work for civil engnrs in the...
Hello Peeps and fellow CEans.. 😉
Problem and confusionead the posts in the forum carefully. And conclude yourself what a "First world Country" has to say about India and Indian Education system in general. There are...
#include char val; // Data received from the serial port int motorPin1 =2; int motorPin2 =3; int motorPin3 =4; int motorPin4 =5; int addr = 0; // start reading from...