Facebook will disappear in next 5 years?

Eric Jackson, Who is an analyst and hedge fund manager, has proclaimed the demise of Facebook in next 5 years.They planned to discover, how the 3rd generation of the web,which will be dominated by mobile,Will be Facebook's fall down.
Will Facebook disappear in next 5 years? If so what will replace it?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This poll is interesting and is based on the rumor that Facebook may launch a job board. I want you to be very frank in expressing your opinion and voting...
Now, there's a different breed of people who've been forced into entrepreneurship - either because of the situation where you couldn't get a job and doing something on your own...
I am ECE 2012 batch pass out and very much confused to choose the job and as all are suggesting to go for Java and join software field I dont...
The Government Of India has appointed IT Major's executive co-chairman, Mr. Kris Gopalakrishnan to head the panel for cloud computing. GOI is currently working on making sure that they get...
This novel thought just struck my mind and I'm sure it's going to be a 'HUGE' thing if implemented. The idea is like this :- When a video streams, the...