Facebook Timeline Movie - Made For You, Made By You!

Most of us have already switched to the Facebook Timeline, and in what seems to be an even better move, Facebook along with Definition 6 have launched Timeline Movie Maker, an app that puts together users’ images, videos and other Facebook behavior to produce a short and sweet personal video.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Believed to be Facebook's promotional move, before it files the IPO(initial public offering), that could potentially raise about $5 billion for the company, this app is surely going to be a hit with the masses. It's just a matter of time before the Timeline is made compulsory, but those of you who have already activated this feature can #-Link-Snipped-# app and watch your online growth over the years. You have to have your Timeline enabled in order to run this app.

Once the app processes all your data, it develops a video similar to the - YouTube. Users can customize the video by adding their choice of music, move their photos, and even share the video with their friends. Personally, I found this app very nostalgic, bringing before me all the photos and status updates shared from the beginning of time. The only part I found a bit tedious was the "sharing with friends" part. Watching your friends' videos would've been fun and more engaging. Anyways, users who've already used this app, let us know what you feel - Nostalgic or Indifferent? To each his own!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Back in November the first images of BlackBerry London was leaked and then in December we had the leaked image of BlackBerry Milan. This time around we have another leaked...
Can you imagine a product which has already lost its existence but still has a greater hold of demand in the world of information technology. Users’ most favorite OS, Windows...
As we had previously reported during CES about the launch of Kinect for Windows on February 1, Microsoft has made the version 1.0 of SDK and runtime available for download....
B & H Photo Video recently announced the upcoming powerful camera from Pentax. The K-01 camera has a relatively larger aperture (compared to other series of Pentax cameras) and an...
Skype + Microsoft fans should quickly head over to the Download Skype 5.8 page and install the latest update. Skype has launched the latest version of the popular video tele-calling...