Facebook Singapore Office

Facebook has opened its second office in Singapore, the first one was opened in Hyderabad India.

Twitter has said that more than 70% of its total traffic comes from outside USA. The job openings are mostly related to business development:

• Associate, Ad Operations Associate, Ad Operations
  • DSO Account Manager DSO Account Manager
  • Manager, Account Management Manager, Account Management
  • Manager, Ad Operations Manager, Ad Operations
Information source: pluggd.in

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have been noticing this from quite a long time. Whenever any of the browser is idle for a very long time, say 30/40 mins, it hangs and a refresh...
The stage is all set for the launch of the first flight-testing of indigenous cryogenic engine on homespun rocket, Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-D3), from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre...
hai.... Everybody... I want to do my M.E in Tamil Nadu. Please any one, suggest a list of good Engineering colleges/ Universities for pursuing the course. Now I am doing...
hiii i need project on online hotel management vith its front end in java script & back end in my sql sever or in ms-access.....
hello every one...this is very common quetion from computer graduates...that whether to choose .net or java?? big_k will surely answer this to like both are good and it depends on...