Facebook Rolls Out Its New Privacy Settings

Today Facebook is rolling out a new set of more granular privacy controls to its 350 million members. Founder Mark Zuckerberg already announced the changes on December 1, but today they are going into effect.

[​IMG]

For every status update, photo, video, or any other piece of content posted on Facebook, members will be able to choose exactly who they want to share it with. Their options will be: “Friends, Friends of Friends, Everyone and Customized.”

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    I didn't know that it is into effect from today!
  • premrazor
    premrazor
    vishnu priya
    your quote is cool in what way you figure out that computer engineers can have a upper hand now in this competitive world
  • premrazor
    premrazor
    your quote was cool can you send me some more
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    vishnu priya
    just check it by loggin in into your account
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    premrazor
    your quote is cool in what way you figure out that computer engineers can have a upper hand now in this competitive world
    I didn't get your query CEan.,what are you trying to tell? 😡
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    sarveshgupta
    just check it by loggin in into your account
    hmm i will check., :smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Watch the new Dishtv commercial which has already created waves because of the new look of King Khan [youtube]
Hi all I am building myself a remote controlled car with a lawnmower engine, and am currently having some difficulty in designing a steering mechanism, hoping all you guys could...
Hi all I am building myself a remote controlled car with a lawnmower engine, and am currently having some difficulty in designing a steering mechanism, hoping all you guys could...
hi all, i would like to know what type of pump i may use to supply paint (water-based) onto a roller; it is like an overhead discharge system where a...
Hey CEs ! I'm Prashanth from Chennai. ( call me pechu 😉 ) Doing Final year in I.T. in Chennai. I have interest in Web development, Web designing and Gaming....