Facebook reaches half billion....

Facebook, on Wednesday, touched the amazing landmark of 500 million, founder Mark Zuckerberg announced. In this occasion they have started a new service namely Facebook stories where half billion of people can submit there experience on "the impact their connections have had on their lives."

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am looking for MBA in Banking and finance, does any university provide this course and what’s the duration and the fees
Hello friend's, 2 months ago i do post a thread on crazyengineers https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...order-detect-removable-drive-fixed-drive.html I just want to partitioned a removable media like USB drive. But don't know what i have...
Meaning: to praise highly Use: The pop artist eulogized Bette Davis in his song. Syn: acclaim, celebrate, exalt, panegyrise
Meaning: to produce pleasant memories and emotions Use: No one can deny the overpoweringly evocative power of music on a rainy day. Syn: implicative, mnemonic, nostalgic, redolent
The 2010 American Customer Survey Index conducted by ForeSee Results gave Facebook 64 out of 100 points in a customer satisfaction survey; that’s lower than any other business in its...