Facebook opened another sales office

Online Social network giant, Facebook, has opened a sales office in Dubai, with an intention of winning advertising revenue from the region which is supposed to be a big advertising hub for them. FB has 30 offices world wide however, this would be there first office in the Arabian world.

They have recently (May 2012) listed on NASDAQ stock exchange but has tumbled down since then. Do you think that this Dubai office would help the tumbling FB shares??

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indeed, I'm different I'm unique. Ahmed Alabri that's me. I'm studying chemical engineering in Oman. I have my own ideas that make me different than others. The passion to reach...
hi frnz....can any 1 of u give me a brief idea about VLSI design n in which fields is it useful????😕
I have a question about integration. Here I have the answer given by my teacher and my answer. Question: J = ∫∫D [(x-y)/(x+y)^3] dxdy D = {(x,y) | 0 ≤x≤1,...
Iam Mohammed Aiyaz from India .Studying Civil Engineering Iam Eager to know about my Profession so that i can learn lot of things to make my Profession Good . ....
Hi, I am Kiran and I am interested only in Cars ....Nothing else........