Facebook Offers Rs 45 Lakh Salary To NIT Warangal Student

I was shocked to see the news in Times of India that Facebook has offered Rs. 45 lakh salary to NIT Warangal Student graduating in 2012. I also thought of covering the news through VoiCE- but stopped. The figure looks quite huge to be true and indeed, TOI has tweaked the news to attract more visitors. Facebook has offered the salary to Indian student to join the Facebook Office in the US! By Facebook's recruitment norms, $100k salary is pretty 'normal' for fresh graduates being recruited in the US.

I wish to know what salary is Facebook offering to Indian students, recruited to join the Facebook's India office located in Hyderabad? Anyone?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook's BoltJS is Fast, Robust and Powerful UI framework written entirely in JavaScript and runs in Browser. This means you won't need backend processing and everything runs in your browser....
Cellphone secret codes
Roland has launched their new synthesizer and it looks quite awesome! I obtained the following technical specifications from Roland's official website - Roland U.S. - JUPITER-80: Synthesizer The new synthesizer...
CEans, we've had threads to gather information about which phones CEans use. I'm starting this thread to find out which Smartphones are usually preferred by CEans. It would be great...
CEans, I'm looking for the most original final year project ideas that you've worked on. I'm especially looking for responses from CEans who've already worked on the innovative projects so...