Facebook Mobile Messaging App

Facebook has introduced an app for mobile phones that acts as a standalone group chat client for mobile operating systems.

The app is now live for download.

The Facebook's existing mobile app has got new features like location-sharing, mobile photo-sharing and instant messaging to friends or groups on Facebook.
The app is already available for Android and Blackberry phones, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.

You can check it out here: #-Link-Snipped-#

If you have started using it, please post a your experience here.

Replies

• jhonman1213
    jhonman1213
    Hi,I am using this application for my android phone and i found it very useful for my handset.Its very easy to download and even you can share your messages with your friend in a group and you can also share data like pictures.I think this facebook apps development are getting popular because of these type of applications.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Yes, this application is really good and even free for 3 months on my IDEA connection.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung galaxy tab 730 has been launched in India at a price of Rs. 33900. The tablet is the renamed Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9. The tablet has similar features to...
AMIE Stands for Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers The details of Winter 2011 Examination are as follows: The Winter 2011 Examinations of IEI shall be conducted in 63 examination...
Here is a list of a few examinations I know : AICE - All India Competitive Examination for Admissions to Master's Degree Programmes AICET - All India Common Entrance Test...
Topics that you need to study for IIT JEE Aptitude Test. Freehand drawing: This would comprise of simple drawing depicting the total object in its right form and proportion, surface...
Search for 8877 Quarten, Switzerland on Google Maps and then switch to 'street view' mode. Once you are in the street view mode - take a look around the sky!...