Facebook London Job Openings For Engineers

Facebook has just announced that they've opened their first international office in London and have 22 job openings available. Engineers looking to work in Facebook's new office in London may check out their job page: #-Link-Snipped-#

Following are the positions where engineers can apply -
  • Infrastructure Construction Manager
  • Developer Advocate
  • Partner Engineer, Games
  • Partner Engineer, Mobile Native Apps
Software Engineering
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
Any of our CEans from London applying? Share your recruitment experience with us 😀 . All the best!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Twitter is likely to announce a new feature that will let you download your old tweets. The heavy twitter users, who've thousands of tweets may now be able to download...
hi my name is vipin kumar i m very crazy about my job which is engineering
I was going through the logs and found out that we're missing out on ~70 registrations per day because members did not enter correct email address during registration form. As...
The upcoming IROS 2012 conference will be special because it will showcase the Nao humanoid - the laser power robot that can climb a spiral staircase on its own. What...
Those who've been in the corporate world for some time, know how boring it is to attend meetings and conferences that have a presenter with a PPT. Most of the...