Facebook Hyderabad (India) Careers/Job Openings

CEans,

I'm sure you have heard that Facebook is opening an office in Hyderabad, India. They will be hiring sales & operations people.

Those who wish to apply for jobs in Facebook India; head over to : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I wonder why Core Engineering work wasn't shifted to India. I even read someone commenting on TechCrunch that Facebook's just outsourcing low-end work to India.

Do you think its true?
  • guilt
    guilt
    I know it's true. A lot of companies just have a supposedly tough interview, but do nothing cool in India.

The best thing to do, if you want to do the best work, is to build things on your own; Maybe start your own company.

Otherwise, you'll only end up with engineers who are crippled in their creativity. Mostly surrounded by a bunch of middle men who drink all of the company's money.

YMMV.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    guilt
    I know it's true. A lot of companies just have a supposedly tough interview, but do nothing cool in India.

The best thing to do, if you want to do the best work, is to build things on your own; Maybe start your own company.

Otherwise, you'll only end up with engineers who are crippled in their creativity. Mostly surrounded by a bunch of middle men who drink all of the company's money.

YMMV.
    I'll have to agree with this. There are many companies that have incredibly tough recruitment process; but the work offered to the selected candidates is not even 10% of their capabilities.
  • tannu zara
    tannu zara
    Hi,
    Myself Tahera can u plz tell me any consultancy that is recruiting for facebook bcoz i have applied many times only but dint get any reply from them
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    guilt

YMMV.

I accept 100 percent, Since I am working in a company for which the interview process is the very tough!
    And , I have friends in many companies whose situations is nothing different!
  • Swetha Oggu
    Swetha Oggu
    Can someone please let me know if facebook is recruiting through consultancies...please...if someone knows the consultancy recruiting please forward me the details to my email id
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I just checked this and found that Facebook Hyderabad has a lot of job openings!
    Check this link - #-Link-Snipped-#
    From media analytics to community operations, HR and Global sales - a lot of job positions are open.
    In fact, Facebook is also looking for someone to recruit for them. Here are the job details for the same: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am studying in MAIT (I.P. university).I am into my second year. i want summer training after 4th semester.help me to get the training yours sincerely, ANSHUL AGGARWAL
Hi, im not sure if this is in the right fourm but i would really appriciate any help. Im a 2nd year HNC Mechanical Engineering student and have been given...
my gate score is 250 . is it possible to get into iit or iisc or anyother ? if anyother possible means , please tell about the colleges and procedures
Hello friend, I am a student from Delhi. I am very fond of blogging and i have little experience in working with websites. Actually its my dream that i too...
Hi......... i want to send SMS from PC to mobile ...... using JAVA and J2ME..... can you help me thanks alot I M WATING FOR REPLLY...................................😔😔😔