CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 15 Mar, 2010
CEans,

I'm sure you have heard that Facebook is opening an office in Hyderabad, India. They will be hiring sales & operations people.

Those who wish to apply for jobs in Facebook India; head over to : www.facebook.com/careers
@Kaustubh Katdare • 15 Mar, 2010 I wonder why Core Engineering work wasn't shifted to India. I even read someone commenting on TechCrunch that Facebook's just outsourcing low-end work to India.

Do you think its true?
@guilt • 29 Aug, 2010 I know it's true. A lot of companies just have a supposedly tough interview, but do nothing cool in India.

The best thing to do, if you want to do the best work, is to build things on your own; Maybe start your own company.

Otherwise, you'll only end up with engineers who are crippled in their creativity. Mostly surrounded by a bunch of middle men who drink all of the company's money.

YMMV.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 29 Aug, 2010
guilt
I know it's true. A lot of companies just have a supposedly tough interview, but do nothing cool in India.

The best thing to do, if you want to do the best work, is to build things on your own; Maybe start your own company.

Otherwise, you'll only end up with engineers who are crippled in their creativity. Mostly surrounded by a bunch of middle men who drink all of the company's money.

YMMV.
I'll have to agree with this. There are many companies that have incredibly tough recruitment process; but the work offered to the selected candidates is not even 10% of their capabilities.
@tannu zara • 19 Jan, 2011 Hi,
Myself Tahera can u plz tell me any consultancy that is recruiting for facebook bcoz i have applied many times only but dint get any reply from them
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 19 Jan, 2011
guilt
I know it's true. A lot of companies just have a supposedly tough interview, but do nothing cool in India.

YMMV.

I accept 100 percent, Since I am working in a company for which the interview process is the very tough!
And , I have friends in many companies whose situations is nothing different!
@Swetha Oggu • 23 Apr, 2011 Can someone please let me know if facebook is recruiting through consultancies...please...if someone knows the consultancy recruiting please forward me the details to my email id <removed>
@Ankita Katdare • 19 Mar, 2014 I just checked this and found that Facebook Hyderabad has a lot of job openings!
Check this link - https://www.facebook.com/careers/locations/hyderabad
From media analytics to community operations, HR and Global sales - a lot of job positions are open.
In fact, Facebook is also looking for someone to recruit for them. Here are the job details for the same: https://www.facebook.com/careers/department?dept=grad&req=a0IA000000CxFRuMAN
9.9k views

Related Posts

@RON_04 · Jun 23, 2013

hi i am an electrical engineer and i am in my final year. i am very passionate about cars and so i want to join an automobile company. so is...
8.4k views

@demetron · Jan 7, 2013

lets make this a default thread for 1st round discussion 😀 ok i'll start i got sunbeam pune for DAC and just wanna know who esle is coming to pune?
15k views

@Prajakta Kelapure · Jul 7, 2014

Intrinsic and Extrinsic Semiconductors Intrinsic Semiconductors: 1. Semiconductors material in extremely pure form is called intrinsic semiconductor. 2. Free electrons and holes are generated in pairs. Thus concentration of holes...
12.7k views

@fisfiseani · Aug 18, 2012

Dear All, I have one Assembly Language programme which i want to load in micro-controller IC(89C51),what is the procedure for that?
6.7k views

@ashie · Sep 1, 2012

I had completed my engg in electrical and electronics....i want sme courses or training to enhance my knowledge and for job prospects also.... any guidance or advice will be appreciated...😔
80.2k views