CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 15 Mar, 2010
CEans,

I'm sure you have heard that Facebook is opening an office in Hyderabad, India. They will be hiring sales & operations people.

Those who wish to apply for jobs in Facebook India; head over to : www.facebook.com/careers
@Kaustubh Katdare • 15 Mar, 2010 I wonder why Core Engineering work wasn't shifted to India. I even read someone commenting on TechCrunch that Facebook's just outsourcing low-end work to India.

Do you think its true?
@guilt • 29 Aug, 2010 I know it's true. A lot of companies just have a supposedly tough interview, but do nothing cool in India.

The best thing to do, if you want to do the best work, is to build things on your own; Maybe start your own company.

Otherwise, you'll only end up with engineers who are crippled in their creativity. Mostly surrounded by a bunch of middle men who drink all of the company's money.

YMMV.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 29 Aug, 2010
guilt
I know it's true. A lot of companies just have a supposedly tough interview, but do nothing cool in India.

The best thing to do, if you want to do the best work, is to build things on your own; Maybe start your own company.

Otherwise, you'll only end up with engineers who are crippled in their creativity. Mostly surrounded by a bunch of middle men who drink all of the company's money.

YMMV.
I'll have to agree with this. There are many companies that have incredibly tough recruitment process; but the work offered to the selected candidates is not even 10% of their capabilities.
@tannu zara • 19 Jan, 2011 Hi,
Myself Tahera can u plz tell me any consultancy that is recruiting for facebook bcoz i have applied many times only but dint get any reply from them
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 19 Jan, 2011
guilt
I know it's true. A lot of companies just have a supposedly tough interview, but do nothing cool in India.

YMMV.

I accept 100 percent, Since I am working in a company for which the interview process is the very tough!
And , I have friends in many companies whose situations is nothing different!
@Swetha Oggu • 23 Apr, 2011 Can someone please let me know if facebook is recruiting through consultancies...please...if someone knows the consultancy recruiting please forward me the details to my email id <removed>
@Ankita Katdare • 19 Mar, 2014 I just checked this and found that Facebook Hyderabad has a lot of job openings!
Check this link - https://www.facebook.com/careers/locations/hyderabad
From media analytics to community operations, HR and Global sales - a lot of job positions are open.
In fact, Facebook is also looking for someone to recruit for them. Here are the job details for the same: https://www.facebook.com/careers/department?dept=grad&req=a0IA000000CxFRuMAN
8.5k views

Related Posts

@krsgnanarathna · Jun 29, 2007

I need an final year project proposal based on GSM,PSTN or any thing appropriate to telecommunication engineering.
4.7k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Aug 6, 2014

Appointy, an online scheduling software, was founded by Nemesh Singh in 2006. Appointy is an advanced web-based scheduling software tool that works on .NET & MSSql. Appointy allows users to...
5.1k views

@dineshlkpm · Mar 19, 2013

I am dineshlkpm. i was selected by L&T infotech when they have conducted off campus interview in don basco college bangalore on 12th and 13th july 2012. on 4th aug...
7.1k views

@PRIYADEEP SENGUPTA · Nov 15, 2014

Hello everyone! I am a graduate engineer in "Electrical & Electronics Engineering".Recently I have got selected for PGDC in "Transmission and Distribution Systems" course at NPTI Nagpur,which is to commence...
8.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 7, 2013

Several CDAC applicants have been enquire about the CDAC Bangalore Placements. Those who are familiar with the matter can post their own review and feedback about how's the whole placements...
27.9k views