Facebook has more than 15% users of 'NO USE'

Facebook has reveled that out of total 955 registered users database 100+ miliion users are either not legitimate or duplicate users.

Per Facebook
Illegitimate - 8.7%
Duplicate - 4.8 %
Mis-classified - 2.4%
undesirable - 1.5%

Now you must be wondering why the hell someone will think about this. Facebook does !

Facebook's major revenue source is Advertisement and that always drives by your overall strength. After following figures, advertisers will have second thought before paying the money to Facebook.

Do you think till now Facebook was cheating on advertisers?

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Server-side polymorphism - what does the term means? SSP is a technique that is used by hackers or malware distributors in an attempt to evade the detection by anti-virus software....
Everybody is loving Olympics, Except Netflix ! Per Netflix, they have lost around 25% traffic in US in last 7 olympics days as everyone is goingt o NBC live extra...
A very GUD mourning to all the engineers As iam dealing with my major project , i have been allotted with the topic SAMBA SERVER. My idea is to establish...
I am S.Chandrasekar B.Tech IT 2012 fresher looking for a job in chennai.I am looking for job and meanwhile learn and strengthen my skills
Since its launch timeline has not been able to garner popularity as many of the 950 million users still stick to their old profile page as they were not comfortable...