Facebook Friend Exporter Google Chrome Extension / Plugin Blocked

Facebook has been identified to block the popular Google Chrome Friend Exporter plugin. Extension developer Mohamed Mansour claimed that the leading social networking site is blocking the plugin. “Facebook is trying so hard to not allow you to export your friends. They started to remove emails of your friends from your profile by today July 5th 2011. (The extension) will no longer work for many people,” Mansour wrote on the extension’s #-Link-Snipped-#.

The plugin helps people to grab all the Facebook friends data (phone numbers, email etc.) and export it to Google. Mansour is now working on fixing the plugin to make it work again. CNET claimed that the plugin works against Facebook's Terms Of Service.

No doubt Facebook is trying hard not to lose to the new kid on the block - Google Plus.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've noticed a common problem many budding entrepreneurs face - they don't know how to start a business. If you are one of them, we are here to help you....
Hi Guys I am new HERE , I am glad to be a Part in ur team . To know about CIVIL & to Share about MECHANICAL Engineering
what about the carrier path as planning Engineer, procurement Engineer 😀😀😀
I wish to explore the technology behind Camless engine with solenoid valve actuator. Does anyone here know about it?
Samsung Galaxy Tablet users in US will now get GINGERBREAD.EF17 update OTA. Sprint is going to offer the update to all the tablet owners. Note that the Honeycomb won't ever...