Facebook Engineering Office In London - First One Outside United States

Facebook has offices all over the world, but they don't engage in hard-core engineering. Facebook today announced that they've opened their first international office in London and currently has 22 open positions. Facebook operates 3 engineering offices in United States at Menlo Park, Seattle and the New York city.

Facebook now hopes to find the engineering talent it requires to operate the world's largest online social network in London.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook has just announced that they've opened their first international office in London and have 22 job openings available. Engineers looking to work in Facebook's new office in London may...
Twitter is likely to announce a new feature that will let you download your old tweets. The heavy twitter users, who've thousands of tweets may now be able to download...
hi my name is vipin kumar i m very crazy about my job which is engineering
I was going through the logs and found out that we're missing out on ~70 registrations per day because members did not enter correct email address during registration form. As...
The upcoming IROS 2012 conference will be special because it will showcase the Nao humanoid - the laser power robot that can climb a spiral staircase on its own. What...