Facebook Connection Enabled : Help Us Test It

CEans,

We've integrated Facebook Login on CrazyEngineers. We'll also start supporting registration with Facebook ID.

If you have a facebook account, simply hit the F-Connect button above and connect your facebook account to your CrazyEngineers account ๐Ÿ˜

Let us know if you face any problems, issues in this thread. Also tell us if you do it successfully ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I just did it. It works fine people.

@all CEans: Once you login through fconnect, you will see a 'Publish to Facebook' button whenever you post something.
    Your post gets published on your wall simultaneously.

Try it ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can someone confirm that Facebook like button works okay on Google Chrome and Internet Explorer Browsers?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey it is not working on chrome
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, a known problem. Working on it. ๐Ÿ˜

Works in Firefox and Internet Explorer?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Folks, why such a huge lap in responses and feedback? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Working fine on Mozilla ,but not on chrome
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Yes, Working Fine on Firefox ๐Ÿ˜€
    Not Working on Chrome!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am using a DC push-type solenoid as the mechanism for shooting in my robotics project. I have to use 12V DC supply and have to shoot TT balls for...
hi friends,i am doing a project in detecting the pose of object/human in a video.any regarding how to start or go about the project is highly appreciated.any links or books...
First day at the College (especially when you are an engineering student) is always a memorable one. Some start their engineering life with pranks/mischief , some with new friends (that...
SEA i.e. Scientists and Engineers for America has been offering a virtual internship program for more than last 2 years. Our interns spend eight to ten hours each week researching...
I found this video by SolidWorks simply awesome. Watch this: [video=youtube;UKrf2iDCULY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKrf2iDCULY[/video]