Facebook Chat Icons & Their Meaning?

hi frienz
i am showing a screenshot of facebook page
can anyone tell me what is the meaning of the symbol marked in red ?Untitled

Replies

• X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    I suppose its Mobile mode..The user was using (or is still using) facebook through mobile..alongwith the time ..when he last accessed..10h means ..the person was online in facebook ..10hrs back...
    Correct me if I am wrong..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not a Facebook user; but it appears that those Chat icons indicate whether the user is online through mobile. 10m would be the time for which the user's been accessing Facebook's service. We've lot of Facebookers here who may know the right answer.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    The 10m besides mobile, indicates, it has been 10 minutes since the user's past activity on mobile messenger of Facebook and that he is not online through web.

simple mobile icon says, hes active through Facebook mobile

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Chrome is reporting that the official PHP site, php.net contains malware that can harm your computer. Google Chrome usually is correct about identifying infected websites or websites that may...
we all faces a problem like the invisible memory cards on mobile or pc. So try to short out this problem by the following steps: 1.first go to the the...
I am playing subway surfers in pc using mouse.but now how to assign controls in keyboard in subway surfers pc game?
Is there any gas which expands rapidly on adding other gas or chemical and can again be sapareted.?? Need help from chemical engineers.... ThankQ