CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@sndgpr26 • 24 Oct, 2013
hi frienz
i am showing a screenshot of facebook page
can anyone tell me what is the meaning of the symbol marked in red ?Untitled
@X-Engineer • 24 Oct, 2013 I suppose its Mobile mode..The user was using (or is still using) facebook through mobile..alongwith the time ..when he last accessed..10h means ..the person was online in facebook ..10hrs back...
Correct me if I am wrong..
@Kaustubh Katdare • 24 Oct, 2013 I'm not a Facebook user; but it appears that those Chat icons indicate whether the user is online through mobile. 10m would be the time for which the user's been accessing Facebook's service. We've lot of Facebookers here who may know the right answer.
@Nayan Goenka • 24 Oct, 2013 The 10m besides mobile, indicates, it has been 10 minutes since the user's past activity on mobile messenger of Facebook and that he is not online through web.

simple mobile icon says, hes active through Facebook mobile
4.6k views

Related Posts

@Neha · Jul 7, 2006

I went through a group discussion on MTv.The topic waz nice so I thought of introducing it here. The topic of the discussion waz "Is cricket overtaking other sports" So...
7.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 20, 2016

A lot of engineering students aspire to become teachers. As some guy wisely said - In India students first become engineering graduates, and then decide what they want from their...
91.1k views

@ms_cs · Aug 23, 2012

CEans, I'm a BE graduate and working in MNC as developer. Now I have got 2 years of work experience, I would like to apply for executive mba, or part...
5.5k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 11, 2009

CEans, I'm wondering we haven't had queries for mini,major project ideas by Chemical Engineers. Is it that chemical engineering students don't have a compulsory project in their curriculum? Can we...
15.5k views

@Aasai · Aug 3, 2012

We are conducting symposium in our college for Information Technology dept .I need some creative ideas, like technical events other than coding.. because we included coding event . can any...
4.7k views