CrazyEngineers
  • Can we have the details of the facebook campus recruitment process posted here? In the last 2 months, several candidates have written to me (using the contact us page) asking for the eligibility criteria and overall process Facebook follows for recruiting candidates directly out of college. I personally don't know which colleges FB visits for campus placements - and therefore have no clue what are the various stages in the process.

From whatever little information I gathered from various sources on the Internet, it appears that they too have a first aptitude test followed by several rounds of technical interviews. On a few occasions, they seem to have conducted as many as 10 to 12 rounds of Interview for third/final year engineering graduates.

But at the end of it, if you get selected - it's going to be worth it. Facebook does tend to offer jobs directly at their US offices with salary going north of Rs. 50 lakh per annum.

If anyone knows the overall eligibility criteria and the process, please share it here so that everyone benefits.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Home Channels Search Login Register