Facebook App For iPad Review

Facebook has just released the much awaited app for iPad. I'm not a FB user and don't have a reason to download the app on my iPad; however it would be nice if the iPad+Facebook users on CrazyEngineers can tell us a bit about the app, how it functions, whether it is up to your expectations and improvements you'd like to suggest. Looking forward to reviews! 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

connecting d.c motor to a sensor...... train accident can be minimzed
can anyone give me ideas to do my final year project... in electrical field base paper must be a 2011 ieee paper
Government of India will obtain the much hyped Aakash Tablet - the world's cheapest tablet for $50 and then make it available for Indian customers for about $35. Where does...
Hai Friends, I got the following via e-mail. Is this any true? [TABLE] [TR] [TD][TABLE="width: 100%"] [TR] [TD][TABLE="align: center"] [TR] [TD][TABLE="width: 100%"] [TR] [TD]Right now, India is the richest country...
I would rather watch it I guess than pilot it! Outfitted with a 1500cc engine, a watertight cockpit and six dolphin-like fins, the Innespace Seabreacher redefines personal watercraft. https://www.popsci.com/gadgets/article/2011-05/cruise-underwater-speedboat-while-listening-your-ipod