Facebook Adds New Life Event for Timeline, “Expecting a Baby”

Facebook is not just a social networking site anymore; it provides a detailed insight on a person’s life and the events that are of importance to him/her. Facebook has now added a new life event for timeline to inform your friends when you are expecting your baby. Future parents can choose to add ‘Expecting a Baby’ as a Life Event on timeline and enter information such as gender of the baby [Please do not do this if you are India or any other country where gender determination before birth is a punishable criminal offence and posting this on Facebook will act as evidence against you in court], due date, whom you are having this child with, date on which they shared this information. Since this has a photo uploading feature parents are surely going to add an ultrasound image. This feature might have been introduced keeping the US in mind. [This probably won’t get popularity in India.]

PastedGraphic-4[1](1)

This life event is available under Family and Relationship Tab of Life Event status update. Life Events are the news stories that are highlighted on your timeline signifying their importance. This feature will also be extended to the Celebrations section. The celebration section is where the users see the birthday, wedding and events of their friends.
So what do you think about this new feature? Please comment.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    When Mark Zukerberg is expecting??? 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Now we know where Mr. Zuck gets all his ideas from for updating the FB interface - his own life! 😁
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    One more timeline should be added for India or probably whole world ...

PastedGraphic-4[1](1)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, Will you please tell me whether tubelight get switched ON if it is started with reduced voltage (say 200V)? What are the effects(advantages OR disadvantages) of doing so?...
now i am in final year student some componies are coming to my collage to give details and to clear our doubts regarding the compony.i would like to know about...
The most famous RTS game The Settlers is open for free , no download just browser based game. It's been developed & maintained by Bluebyte. Still in beta test mode....
hello friends can u tell me how to download any video or lecture from torrent kindly tell me the whole procedure
Reliance Freedom 999 plan looks too good to be true. Reliance is offering 12 Mbps speed for up to 25 Gb of data and and post the data limit, the...