Face-to-face communication vs. emails or phone calls discuss

With the rapid growth of high technology, computer , telephone and other communication tools have
become more and more important in our daily life, so what people have gradually ignored face-to-face communication.😎
write your opinion in this thread

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Yes, we are certainly loosing our human touch gradually.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    if there is no communication then one fine day we all would stay shut in our homes and do nothing but use gadgets to communicate
    already the scenario is that gramps get to see their grand kids only via web cam......😔
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    this is really a concern because all sorts of direct communication is dying out slowly..

thanks too technology....😔
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    You know my friends comment me " You speak better on phone than directly"

I dont know why i get that emotional touch in mobile 😀

If i speak face to face they dont find it loving !!!
  • safwan
    safwan
    For me face to face communication has value then virtual and it do work effectively then phone calls.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    I can't stand talking on mobile more out than 2-3 minutes & don't like talking about important things on IM, I prefer SMSes if it's chit chat or face-to-face for important things.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    One reason that face communication is better then newer method is that it allows one person to see the facial expressions of another
    Other in face communication you can tell whether the person is telling the truth or not
    Express feeling of love or sympathy in face comunication😎
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    how about face 2 face communication through mobiles!! i believe most of the cell phones have cameras now a days, why can't we develop technology to exploit that..
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    mad_scientist
    how about face 2 face communication through mobiles!! i believe most of the cell phones have cameras now a days, why can't we develop technology to exploit that..
    We can now have face to face communication nowadays through the video call facility in 3G networks.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    therein lies the problem..almost all cell phones have cameras, but not all have 3G..i meant developing technology to carry the data signals using the usual cell phone signals and not the 3G network..

agreed the video quality may not be that great, but it would at least be a start..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you think technology has made the world a better place to live and our lives easier? Is technology a boon or a bane? Let's discuss.
Hello This is Rony Dsouza from USA Thanks
I'm wondering what software can startups use to keep the costs minimum and get the work done. The basic minimum requirement can start with - OS: Ubuntu / Windows Office...
Marketing firm QuinStreet has bought the domain name "Insure.com" for eye-popping $16 million! I'm unable to load the website in my browser for God-only-knows reason! Hah!
My friend tried her best to make me believe that world is going to end by 2012..!😒 even though i tried to reason it out to her , she is...