Face recognition through Picasa

hello sir
i am final yr student of computer engineering and chose face recognition based attendance system using picasa as my final yr project.

the problem i am facing is that whenever i upload new pictures, it groups them and asks for names again. instead of just tagging the newly uploaded pictures itself. how can this be sorted? :/

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you be more specific? Are you uploading the pictures to Picasa and is it grouping them? A more insight into working (overall flow) of your project might fetch you more responses.
  • amenashahid
    amenashahid
    i want to use picassa's face detection skills for face recognition. what i want is.. i put files into a folder and piccassa should tag them automatically. but the issue is that right now is that putting photos in the folder doesnt automatically tags them. i still have to go to piccasa and tag each picture myself.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can i interface a camera and PIR sensor with atmega16?? Will it be efficient than PIC?? coz i couldnt find coding for those interfacing with atmega16. Pls solve my doubts...
please.......any one tell mi about a nvidia graphics card..............
I have searched a lot, but can't find the list of post graduate courses in mechanical engineering all around the world. I came across few but, didn't get the all....
Hi! My name is Justyna. I am a fifth year student of English course of Structure Engineering at University of Technology in Poznan. I managed to qualify to Erasmus Internship...
Arun_GuptaHello , I m Arun ,a b.tech 2012 passout . i have been searching for job since since June 2012 in Delhi Ncr . I know Java,J2ee,Android,Php,Drupal,Joomla. I joined a...