fabrication project necessary

hi people i am relatively new to this forum... i m a third year mechanical engineering student . can you people please suggest me any good fabrication project which can be done in a low cost...
i do expect a few suggestions
cheers
prem

Replies

• sri
    sri
    ya go for changing the shaper tool post actually it cuts square n rectangle blocks try to modify the equipment n change it
  • swaroop2003
    swaroop2003
    design a pneumati circuit for an existing application and compare ur design with the existing design and list out the advantages of ur design
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    swaroop2003
    design a pneumati circuit for an existing application and compare ur design with the existing design and list out the advantages of ur design
    I think your post is irrelevant to the discussion. Could you post your question in appropriate section of the forum?
  • RUCHI JAIN
    RUCHI JAIN
    Go for the Robotics Project that is ,by using single stepper motor which controls two motions with single motor . Use Hostpitals Bed & make it to be automatic by using Stepper motor,controls headrest & tailrest motion.It require nearly 12-13,000.
  • zorif
    zorif
    yeh.need more details what u want exactly.

even making a metal stand using 4 L-channels and one welding machine will come under fabrication project 😀
  • Tkelly
    Tkelly
    First elaborate on this fabrication project.
    Should it involve sheet metal, bending, shearing, welding?
    If it is the case, then take project for manufacturing small electrical control box.

Tom
    CAD Outsourcing Services India | Indovance Inc
  • prem.kumar
    prem.kumar
    hai prem .my name is also prem .prem kumar.what r u doing .were r u studying?ok if u want my friendship u can reply.
  • balamech123
    balamech123
    hi prem , you can do lathe attachment of internal grinding.
    ball mill
    in fabrication project it important that you device ur design skill and fabricate and donot worry that it is already done or machine is already prsent .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi crazy engineers im deepak from india, i have this project idea of making a radar ( or laser ) based braking system in cars. the transmitter transmits these waves...
hi,,,this is manish.....pursuing B.E.-ECE(IV-yr) frm BIRLA INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES ,Bhimtal,Nainital,,,,,
please if any one knw abt this topic please send me codes for the following topic The two topics are 1.SAMBA BUS- A communication architecture for SoC's (using Spice OR...
I am a student of Electronic Engineering(3rd year), i am really confused, how to find a final year project, can anyone pelase guide me, how to select it.
can anyone give some topics of mini project for mechanical engineers....?