Fabrication of pneumatic paper cup folding machine

can u tell us the information about the fabrication of pneumatic paper
cup folding machine 😕

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    What specific questions or aspects do you have? What are your requirement parameters?
  • dhwani mistry
    dhwani mistry
    anyone help me on a project on pneumatics
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dhwani mistry
    anyone help me on a project on pneumatics
    Sure, if only you tell us what help you need. We cannot read minds, you see.
  • hemant khuman
    hemant khuman
    plz send me details about this machine...
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hemant as you can read above replies, it would be difficult for us to send you specifications until you quote your problem.
  • sandesh21r
    sandesh21r
    can u tell us the information about the fabrication of pneumatic papercup folding machine
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Is this what you want?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The above one posted by Ramani sir can be an option, or,

How about a mechanism-

On a rotor which is operated by a motor, there is a slot (of the size of thickness of paper)

in that slot, we insert one end of paper. The motor has two degrees of freedom. One as vertical and the other as rotary motion.
    Upon inserting the paper in that slot, it will turn and we will have a cylinder. Then the rotor will move downwards and the remaining paper ( which constitutes the excess height) will press it to be horizontal. In this way we can have a paper cup.
  • ecofriendlypack
    ecofriendlypack
    Are you looking for the details about this machine?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    you must put forth your questions.... on related specific parts used in it...😒

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NPTEL is an acronym for National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning which is an initiative by seven Indian Institutes of Technology (i.e. IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and...
The world is rapidly moving from Desktops to Mobile. How do you like the idea of developing a tiny, lightweight web browser for mobile devices? You may include basic features...
I haven't seen this done yet. Bulletin boards have been on the internet since long but I don't see mobile apps for bulletin boards. You may think of developing a...
Lot of engineering students take GRE for further studies. Wouldn't it be nice if those who have taken the test (or yet to take it) share the college/university they wish...
The idea comes to my mind when i was thinking of project ce-im Guys Most commonly we use google talk or yahoo messenger for chating but if i have yahoo...