"F" My Life!! Confessions!!

"F" My Life!! What's your confession of the day?

Did anything bad happened to you and for what you don't give a damn??
Post it here.

Idea originated when I came across a wonderful website where people are supposed to post the worst thing that happened to them in the whole day.
Url: Your everyday life stories - FML

Ok, I'll start it.

"Today I was at home, my mom came and saw me holding glass of beer. She took the glass and threw it and slapped me for drinking it. I was drinking Appy Fizz. FML"

So what's your FML of the day???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd rename this thread to "SNAFU Today"
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    F means "Failed". 😛
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    "Failed My Life" doesn't make grammatical sense *grin*
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    dude it doesn't have to make sense, change it, it doesn't matter. buuuuuuuuuut
    Get the game going. Start posting your FML's. It's only me till now.

Anyways here is one more from me.

"Today I took Dad's Esteem to market, met a beautiful girl, she was getting late and I offered her lift in my car, she agreed. The car refused to start.FML."

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi frnds i am an final year electrical student, plzzz somebody suggest me some projects and seminar topics
hi every body, I want ur help engineers I want to ask what is the program to compile NesC and from where can I download it? And what about TinyOS?...
Quick Heal CEan of the month July 2009 is... 😁CEan - Godfather😁 ​ CEan Godfather aka Er. Harshad Italiya is one of the seasoned members of CrazyEngineers, actively involved in...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/27599-cean-month-july-09-a.html Discussions in this thread -
Hello .. I'm searching for an innovative patentable idea in instrumentation / ece for a paper presentation and a project.. I'm searching for a wright guide too..:sshhh: doesn't matter how...