Eznec 12 at Narayana Engineering College, Nellore on Jan 9, 2012

Eznec 12 is a Technical Festival organized by Narayana Engineering College, Nellore.

It is a national level technical festival.

Events for the festival will be:
  • Paper Presentation
  • Technical Quiz
  • C Quiz
  • Short Film
  • Debugging

See their poster- https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-l1lvTM7a-g4/Tv0l6k4p49I/AAAAAAAADls/GiDky56HA-o/s320/poster_print_simple+%25281%2529.jpg

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tekzone- Make IT happen. A unique tech fest was introduced in the year 2007 by Smt. Kamalaben Gambhirchand Shah Department of Computer Applications under Dr. B.M.N, College of Home Science,...
TechFleet is a technical festival organized by SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram. TechFleet is a two day national level technical sympsium prestigiously heralded by CSI Students' chapter of SRKREC to enhance...
There are lots of tools available for PCB designing, Which one you are using to design PCB? What are the advantages and disadvantages of that tool? I am using Protel...
As a technology blogger, I'm noticing a new trend among the low-end tablet manufacturers and it's about selling the tablets saying it will bring a computer revolution & better learning...
Spirit 12 is a National Level Scientific and Literary Competition cum Seminar. This February, as the spring rolls in 2012, Spirit 12 welcomes you to Benaras, the holy city and...