Eye Scrolling In Samsung Galaxy S IV

Samsung Galaxy S IV (Galaxy S4), which will be unveiled on March 14 is said to have an exciting new feature - say the people who've been given the early access. The Samsung Galaxy S4 will be able to track your eye movements and perform actions based on them. For example, if you 'stare' at the bottom of the web page you are browsing, the phone will quickly scroll down automatically.

It's no wonder that technologies like Kinect will eventually make it to the smartphones. Gestures are finding their way into smartphones - I'm not sure how it will be utilised by the developers in apps that are totally interesting.

I can imagine the immediate use of eye scrolling in Samsung Galaxy S IV - gaming! Playing angry birds with eye movements would be cooler, what do you say?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is it possible to design a car race game in core java??
SUBEX LTD.is coming to our collage on 8th of this month they told that they are concentrating on programming, the selection process will be 2 aptitudes,1programming and 3 technical interview...
Can someone guide me what are the various programs offered by IIT or NIT? I have heard that They have syllabus for M.S, Dual Degree (P.G +Ph.D) etc apart from...
Watt's that again? Quote: The NanoLight is a true technological breakthrough. At 133lu/watt, it significantly out-performs any other bulb on the market. The design is unique and a dramatic improvement...
Here is another high calibre free on line courses: https://www.edx.org/