extractive distillation.

I am trying to simulate extractive distillation for reformate to extract aromatic using sulfolane solvent.
I've tried NRTL, UNIQUAC, UNIFAC and wilson fluid package
but all are fail to provide exact result. System estimated binary interaction coefficients are not representing true interaction of aromatics and sulfolane.
Can someone help me with benery interaction parameters or some property package model that can be used with Aspenplus?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iam new to this i would like to make a cc cam of match box size that can transmit the video wire lessly can any one help me please. if...
hey... i'm final year student CS... topic allotted to me is remote installation and remote login... pls guide me on tis topic n is the topic good in my career...
Hi friends, I am Rohit. Doing Engineering in Electrical and Electronics. Hope, i too become the one among CEans soon... //Regards//
I m student of ME electronics , kindly suggest me idea for my project in embeded system design.
i heard one of my frnds talking about EDGE as advanced form of GPRS.i have a vague idea about it.if anyone knows about it pls explain me..๐Ÿ˜Ž