External Reaction of Truss

Hey guys,

Sorry for this newbie question, I would to ask how to I obtain the reaction of the pinned connection of A, B, and C (See attachment)? Do I really have to use Force-Method? I actually attempted to use Moment at different places and do simultaneously (Idk if it's the right thing to do) but apparently I got Ay = 38.07kN, By = 37.39kN and Cy = 0, which I think it is wrong, can anybody help?

Thanks.

-TR

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Watch out! we are going to talk about the latest Huawei products, MediaPad T3 and MediaPad T3 7, the just released tablets raising their heads in the Huawei consumer websites...
Streaming is gaining ground in India thanks to cheaper and faster mobile internet. Last week Airtel launched its Internet TV hybrid set-top box and this week it the turn of...
After a lot of anticipations and rumors, Xiaomi, at an event in Beijing, has finally launched the most awaited device of the year 2017; its next flagship Mi 6. Priced...
Zopo Smartphones has recently launched its latest 4G VoLTE device named Zopo Color M4 in India. The phone makes the latest entry in the Zopo Color series and has been...
Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has unveiled its new offering Honor Bee 2 in India priced at Rs. 7,499. The new device features 4G VoLTE support with unique 'Rainbow' light attribute- which...