explaining CE-AMPLIFIER to beginner

*water from tank on third floor of building flows down to tap on ground level from a pipe.
*when a valve is in first floor to control the flow of water to tap on ground.
*by varying that valve then pressure of water on tap of second floor vary!!

here,
water=current :
pipe=voltage
tankon third floor = collector(12V supply) :
valve=base(input/pressure)
tap on ground floor = emitter
tap on second floor= OUTPUT

is above good to explain to beginners as alternative???
please suggest me..if there is grammer mistake then correct it!!
it will help.

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I think you illustrate NPN transistor. Good analogy. What about PNP transistor?
  • karenclave
    karenclave
    ooops...
    is it only explaining NPN transistor??
    hv to study abt PNP transistor😒 but do anyone explain PNP??
    then how to explain function of CE-Amplifier??😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of my friend wanna share some his own thoughts living in mumbai.... Open Letter To India's Prime Minister ​Dear Mr. Prime minister, I am a typical mouse from Mumbai....
Hi, This question has been inside me for quite some time. What decides the rate of exchange of foreign currencies in a country? One Dollar is about 50 Indian rupees....
Hi everybody, I would like to know how the DC Motor rotation is controlled without having any current sensing circuitry. Whether the rotation can be perfectly controlled when the motor...
After the recent terrorist attack on Mumbai, people have been talking about declaring a war against the countries that are supposed to be supporting the terrorism. As we all know,...
I found an interesting discussion here -> Indian Startup Ecosystem - Re:Should I take the plunge? - Startup Forum Go through the post. Write down your advice.