Explain about paper presentation

Can you explain what is the main motto of paper presentation,do we need to put innovation ideas in that topic.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

AFAIK, paper presentations are organised in order to motivate the students to discover and learn about the latest technology and new happenings in the industry. 

Whether to put latest innovative ideas in paper presentation or pick up existing ideas is totally up to the individual who's presenting a paper. 

However, this applies to the students.

'Paper Publishing' - if you actually were referring to that; is quite different. When scientists perform experiments or research and document it in detail; these papers are then published in leading science journals - so that other fellow researchers, scientists working in the same or related domain can benefit. It often discusses optimising of existing resources or latest discoveries. 

Does that help? Shoot your questions, if you have more. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am B.Tech in Civil then completed B.ed course. Interested to be TGT in KVS.As Per latest KVS employment i am only eligible for PRT. I want to know is...
In 2018, the automobile market showed an unprecedented downturn, and most automobile brand sales showed a downward trend. Feilong Jiangli of Chongqing believes that the factors that keep the car...
I'm already in my sixth semester and the placement rounds will begin in nearly 4-5 months. I'm tensed as to what to do and how to proceed. What extra courses...
In Whatsapp I have seen anyone can create a group and add anyone without there consent. If I don't like then I will exit from that group but by any...
Naturally, the antistatic wristbands we know are all scams but can we really build such a device? So, from what i know, both batteries and electrostatically charged objects are just...