experimental set-up equipments

need to construct (at least a concept) a set-up equipment for investigation of abrasive blasting parameters, namely impact angle and the impact distance (from the tip of nozzle to workpiece). This equipment needs o be removable and fit into sand blasting cabin.any ideas?! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Since the test piece has to be a plain sheet/coupon for such an investigation, all that one needs is an inclined plane that can be fixed at the desired distance from the nozzle at varying angles. A simple version of the sine table used with milling/grinding machines will work.

Bioramani

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, Recently I have been thinking about the origin of the sound that we hear when we close our ears with fingers. Could it be the flow of blood...
This 8085 Online Simulator is simple and easy to work with. Here: 8085 Online Assembler and Simulator Here's what you need to do: Enter the code as shown in the...
Dear All, Could someone please share the properties of silver ink material which is sputtered over PVDF films of commercially available thicknesses (PVDF thickness) 28um,52um,110um? Best regards, Raghu Vamshi.
Hello all the Crazy Engineers......!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ This is Bhavin , just completed the Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering... ๐Ÿ˜‰ And after this, I want to do B.Tech in EC...!...
how much does AICTE affilation matter fo a particular UG course, considering i want to do masters from abroad?