Expectations

no not from others, but from your self?
what is the limit of expectations you set for yourself? For some reason i believe we can pursue anything what we can think of and extending the limits to see the of limits . But I have also heard of phrases like " high expectations from one-self". Its quite contradictory , if you don't have high expectations from you self how would you ever give anything a go? it's same as a strong belief on oneself's abilities right?
So where do you actually draw a line for self-expectations, how do you refrain yourself from not crossing the line?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One day I'm going back to college to get my ME degree, if I don't die from old age first . Now.. I'm trying to fashion a Ranque-Hilsch tube to...
1. The bridge on the river kwai 2. Force 10 from navarone 3. Guns of navarone 4. Saving private ryan 5. The night of the generals 6. Where eagles dare...
hi ceans, I want to know that what actually means port forwarding & why we need to do so i.e why we need to forward ports to router. waiting for...
i am doing this project on Solar Panel (Maximum Power Point tracker) using Labview program and i need some help. Anyone has experience or any idea how to produce this...
Dear all, I just graduated as a mechanical engineering student and currently been working as a facility engineer which i've to cover all the systems in the building i.e hospital...