Expanding CE Editorial - Want to join the core team?

CEans,

This is your unique opportunity to work (from your home/office 😁) with the CrazyEngineers Editorial Team and make a difference to the world.

First things first:

Q. What does the CE Editorial Team Do? Who are its current members?
Ans: CrazyEngineers editorial team brings you all the content that you see on the front page of the website. We are a bunch of crazy people who are committed to bringing you the best stuff from the world of engineering. This includes Small Talk, Know Your CEan (Chit-chats with members of CE), Articles, News etc.

CE Editorial is a team of geographically separated members and we collaborate online. Current members are - CEan - MayurPathak , CEan - xHeavenlyx and yours truly, CEan -The Big K.

Q. What will I be expected to do once I become a part of CE Editorial?
Ans: You will be totally responsible for "Know your CEan" activity. We'll share the details later, through email. Also, it would be nice if you can motivate and ask CEans to write articles for CrazyEngineers website.

Q. How much time will I have to spare?
Ans: You decide! Typically it shouldn't take more than 2 hours/week. But since its fun, we bet you'll enjoy spending more time.

Q. How much money will I make?
Ans: $0,00,00,000/month. Well, all of us on Editorial team work(?) for free and for fun 😁. If you think you are in for money, we're sorry. We aren't making any money as of now and we cannot pay anything. Of course, you'll receive CE Freebies on timely basis (as soon as we introduce them). You'll also get your own @crazyengineers.com email account.

Q. Hmm. I don't have any experience as an editor. Can I still join?
Ans: Join us! We don't have much experience either. Let's explore and learn together. But of course, we expect you to communicate well through email or through IMs. Of course, you got to have a good sense of humour to be on the editorial team. [​IMG]

Q. I'm in! Tell me what to do now?
Ans: Just one thing - Write to us at (editorial at crazyengineers dot com ) and tell us in less than 500 words why you want to join the CE editorial team!

We'll get back in touch with you in shortest possible time!

Confusions/questions -> Direct them to the CE Editorial - editorial at crazyengineers dot com

-The Big K-
On Behalf Of CE Editorial

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="]Anybody dealt with https://Creditenhancements.com of Istanbul Turkey? They claim to have a workable concept in accordance to which they provide investors with reserved cash funds for HYIP entries. I would...
hey ,i am mukulplease suggest me ,which book is good for advanced comp architecture?
[FONT="]There are a few things that always keep me thinking…… there are many online trading systems that demand to be profitable in all the ways as one can be .Do...
Hey Ceans, How many of you are on Twitter? Its this great new micro blogging phenomenon doing the circles. If you are then ping me @ Twitter / kidakaka
I have only 2 opitons for graphics resolution 800x600 or 1280x1024 that is either the icons are too big or too small. Thanks