exhaust gas pressure

how much pressure(approx.) does the exhaust gas of a bike have?

Replies

• arjunoids
    arjunoids
    hard to say. it varies from engine to engine. diesel engines have more pressure as the compression ratio is high compared to a petrol engine.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Not only would it depend on the engine, it would also depend on the exhaust system and rpm.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India beats Pakistan 4-1 😁 Hockey World Cup taking place in Delhi, India World Class newly built stadium playing as host Australia lost today in its first match
i wanna have 64 bit C++ compiler for win. 7,if anyone can help me out to get that,i would b realy thank full to him. thanking you
Principal Components Analysis (PCA) is a powerful statistical technique which is not difficult to implement. Applications are described in data mining / pattern recognition, data compression and noise suppression. See:...
i will be doing a project title signature verification. the reason why i create this thread is to hope that people in this board will give me advice and guide...
Happy Holi to all the CEans on this festival of Colors 😁 May all your lives be filled with colors joy and happiness Save water and play with dry colors...