Exclusive 3D Reconstruction of the Djedi Robot Findings in the Great Pyramid

[video=youtube;CyUoF9977o0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyUoF9977o0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

As part of our Passion for Innovation sponsorship program, Dassault Systèmes partnered with Scoutek and Leeds University, UK, in 2009, supporting the Djedi Robot Mission to explore the mysterious shafts in the Great Pyramid.

If the Passion for Innovation initiative allows us to provide financial support for this innovative project our strength lies, above all, in our ability to add our 3D engineering competency and cutting-edge 3D technology to such missions.

My team and I are proud to be a part of this cross-disciplinary and innovative team, selected by the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities to send a robot probe named Djedi into the Queen’s Chamber shafts and explore parts of the Great Pyramid hidden from human eyes for 4,500 years.

Continue reading...#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Girl Scouts create prosthetic hand device Girl Scouts create prosthetic hand device | Crave - CNET Flying Monkeys | Global Innovation Award
Friends, A few days ago, I came across a post by The_Big_K. Since then I have been reading voiCE regularly which has the latest tech updates of all branches and...
Which are the best books and online material to refer for cryptography and network security? I'm a complete beginner to these topics... Please suggest a simple and easily understandable source......
😁Hey crazy engineers..😁 Can someone help me out by giving some project ideas related with rehabilitation,advanced technologies in Medical Devices? It would be a great help if u help me...
. A questions like "Why are you interested in coming into IT sector after pursuing ECE major etc. Can u please guide me through these kind of common yet vague...