Evolving Systems v/s TCS , What should i choose?

I got placed in TCS and i hope that i'll receive Joining letter by end of October. Till then i'm free.Package is 3.16 lac.
Another option i have is a telecom related company named "Evolving systems". Package is 4.5 lac.

What should i do?
should i wait for TCS or go for ES.
As TCS is the biggest IT solution provider in Asia and i'm not sure if starting your career as a fresher with such big company helps you later or not.
My future plan is pursuing MS so money also matters.
Guide me. 😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Evolving Systems is a NASDAQ listed company and seems to be a better option to me; given the mentioned factors in above post.
  • Kydroxen
    Kydroxen
    The_Big_K
    Evolving Systems is a NASDAQ listed company and seems to be a better option to me; given the mentioned factors in above post.
    Sir, I've edited this post. Kindly review it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Industries (RIL) increased their revenue and just managed to get their entry (Rank - 99) to the top 100 global firms in the Fortune 500 list...
sir , i need list of mini projects for electronics and communication engineering plss !
Crazy Police - This mobile game app is designed for both iPhone / iPad and Andoid community Price: $1.99 Released date for iphone / ipad: Jul 08, 2012; Game is...
Project Zero 2: Wii Edition - Project Zero 2 is a remake of the disturbing Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, a Fatal Frame game. This might be one of the...